BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy weekend!

Actually the whole month is cram packed. I've felt like I haven't had much of a life for the last few months and now I have to much to do! This weekend we have a wedding/reception to go to on Saturday and then another wedding reception to go to on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to the wedding on Saturday because just Jeremy and I are going. My parents are watching the kids for the day. Jeremy and I don't get much time together. We can't even sleep in bed without a kid between us most nights or one of us ends up sleeping in another room with one of the kids. So it'll be nice to have a grown up night out!

The kids are going with us to the reception on Sunday which I hope will be fun too. I bought the most beautiful dress for Jillian and I can't wait to show her off in it! I will admit that I love showing off my kids. They really are my pride and joy. They are the best things I've ever done with my life. I often look at them and just can't believe that they came from me.

Well I need to get to bed. I'm reading Under the Dome by Stephen King on my Kindle (which is the most awesome thing ever by the way) and I only get to really read once the kids go to bed.

1 comments:

Krista Eger said...

I wish I was going to the one on Sunday!