BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Anyone Who Is Actually Reading This,

Welcome to my blog! Maybe you're here because you're are a friend or relative and you feel obligated to read, maybe you're here because you love me lots and hope that this blog will give you a new perspective on the inner workings of my mind or maybe you're here because you're the weirdo type who takes their lap top to the bathroom and you need some bathroom reading material either way I hope you enjoy reading here. Oh and if you're the type who is reading while sitting on "The Throne" please keep that little tidbit to yourself. There are somethings the people of the interwebs do NOT need to know.

I can guarantee what you'll be reading here will be a lot of ranting. There are so many things to rant about in this world full of incredibly stupid people. I also plan on bragging about my genius children (the baby may only be 2 months old but I know there's a genius trapped in that little body) and the amazingly cute and wonderful things that they do. I'm a very proud Mommy and who doesn't enjoy stories and/or pictures about another person's kids right?

Now onto my first rant for which I will start a new entry.

0 comments: