BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

A visit to the Doctor times 3

Well we're all still sick so with the help of my wonderful mom we went to the Dr. Turns out Ben and I basically just have to ride it out until this crap leaves our systems and we feel better. Jillian has her very first ear infection so it's antibiotics for her. That should be fun.

Ben does seem to be feeling a bit better. He is actually playing with his cars right now which is something he hasn't done much for the last few days. He also ate and stole a sip of my iced tea. He tried to be all sneaky about it. Apparently, my 2 year old thinks his mom isn't on to him. He's lucky he's cute. That's why he gets away with so much.

Jillian has been sleeping most of the day which I'm sure means she's planning to keep me up all night. It's okay though as long as the sleeping is making her feel better. That's all I'm really worried about right now.

I'd really like to kick the butt of the person who passed on their lovely germs. It was a kid from Ben's class. His mom knew he was sick and sent him in anyway because she didn't want to give up her "me time." Hello lady there is no such thing as "me time" when you become a mom. I'm satisfied with being able to go to the bathroom alone. Taking a shower with no one bugging is like a mini vacation. Most days though I have to decide "should I wash my hair today or shave my legs?" There's rarely time for both. Luckily it's winter right now so my beastly legs can wait. Anyway...back to my point....if your kid is sick keep him home. It's great to teach your kids to share but that shouldn't include sharing germs.

Well Ben is ready to play Memory now. He dumped every single card on the floor. I think watching me pick them up and reorganize them is his favorite part of the game.

0 comments: