BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Facial explosion

Okay I'm really sick of being sick. I've had colds before and sure it sucks but usually after 2-3 days I feel better and I can usually function even through the worst of it. This time I'd say I want to crawl in my bed and stay there but that would make the pain even worse.

My head and face are so sore and congested that reclining even the least bit hurts even more. I also have congestion in my chest so I cough and cough driving myself nuts. I can hardly sleep because the facial/head pressure and the coughing/gagging keep me awake.

I can't remember ever feeling this sick before. I've had a fever and chills and last night my heart was racing. The Dr prescribed some antibiotics a few days ago but I'm still not better. I've been sick for over a week now. I don't know what else to do.

Alright I'm done whining now. Jillian is asleep again so maybe I'll try to sleep for a bit too.

0 comments: