BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When Mommy is sick

It really really sucks. Being sick is never fun obviously but it's even harder when you have little kids. They don't understand that Mom's head is about to explode and all she wants to do is sleep. All they know is that they want to be fed, cuddled and played with.

I've been sick for almost a week and I'm tired of it. I was feeling even worse today and luckily my wonderful parents took Ben for the day. I don't know what I'd do without them. Since the baby is sick too she slept quite a bit so every time she went to sleep I went to sleep.

I finally got some antibiotics. Drs are very stingy with them these days so they didn't give them to me before. But after a week of just feeling worse I guess the Dr gave in. Hopefully, it will work.

Right now there is so much pressure in my head I think my face may explode. I have a stupid fever and alternate back and forth between being really hot and being really cold. I hope by tomorrow the baby and I will both be feeling better. As bad as I feel I hate seeing her sick even more. She's sleeping next to me right now and she keeps waking up coughing. All I really want to do is make her feel better. Right now she looks so sweet and peaceful. It's amazing how quickly you fall in love with your children. I could just stare at her for hours.

Ben seems to be quite a bit better today. He's still coughing but it's much better than it had been. He spent the day with his grandparents and had a meltdown when he had to come home. I think he likes them more than us. That could be because they spoil him rotten!

0 comments: