BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Something Funny in Walgreens

I had to go to Walgreens to fill Jillian's prescription. While I waited I wandered around the store. I went down the aisle with baby stuff and checked things out. Then I turned to look at the other side of the same aisle. What do you think they were selling there? Condoms! I laughed out loud! Condoms on one side and baby stuff on the other. Is that their subtle way of telling the consumer that their condoms are ineffective or is it to serve a friendly reminder that if you decide not to buy the condoms you'll probably end up shopping on the other side of the aisle? Either way it made me laugh and I had to share. Guess whoever set up the aisles in there also had a sense of humor.

In not so funny news....

I'm still sick and I puked in poor Ben's bed tonight. I read him a story and laid with him to try to get him to sleep. I kept coughing and so did he. One nasty coughing fit hit me so I sat up and WHAMMO puke city. Luckily it missed Ben. However, it hit his cute little car sheets and my shirt and pants. Lovely. Tomorrow will be a better day. Right?

0 comments: